Friday, February 19, 2010

Strobist V-Day Shoot

As busy as my Valentine's day was I still managed to squeeze in a shoot with Ray from RKD and model Nancy Lynn.  Hit the jump for more details.

Ray from RKD, who is also the organizer for http://www.meetup.com/DFW-Strobist-Meetup-Group/ , invited me along for a shoot at District Lounge in Houston.  Upon arrival I was warmly greated by Ray, Nancy (model) and part owner of the club Joe.  Ray set up shop and walked me through some setups which was really kool.  If you are ever in Fort Worth, Tx you gotta stop by one of his meet-ups, he has a few neat tricks up his sleeve and willing to help out with the technicalities of lighting.  Likewise, if you ever in the Washington Corridor downtown Houston be sure to check out District Lounge.. Heres a little something from the shoot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Videos